NYPD: Text Roleplay Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NYPD Text RPG, is a fictional game where you take the role of a NYPD Officer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Patrol in the Patrol Center no call outs until we get more members so recruit!! Tell everyone on forums you may use, friends, other websites whatever... Spread the word! Thanks!

Possible Arson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Commissioner
Admin
Commissioner

Possible Arson Empty
PostSubject: Possible Arson   Possible Arson EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:13 pm

"Central to Portable 2 the Fire Marshal is requesting your assistance at 1422 riverside ave. for a possible arson, there are 2 bodies inside. The fire was just put out, CSU and the ME are en route. Do you copy?"
Back to top Go down
https://nypd.rpg-board.net
A. Davis

A. Davis

Possible Arson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Arson   Possible Arson EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 12:03 am

*I sigh as I hear the call for us.*
"Portable 2 copies, Central. Enroute momentarily."
*I put my radio back in my jacket pocket and close the files on the computer. I upload the files from the interviews on my phone to the system and then send them to Hailey and Joey, the desk sergeant, and dectictive head quarters. I then close my window and put in my Yankees baseball cap. I let Woods know that we have a case before I head into the car. I put my sunglasses on and get ready to roll as I put on some music.*
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

Possible Arson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Arson   Possible Arson EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 11:57 pm

*As we arrive on the scene, I get a pair of gloves and walk out. I see the building smoldering as I walk over to the FDNY IC. I put the gloves in my cargo pants pocket as I shake his hand.*
Me: 'Chief, I'm Detective Davis with the Major Crimes unit with the NYPD. We're here to investigate a possible lead on the cause being arson?'
Chief: 'Yeah, we have some possible accelerants at the back of the building. I'll take you over.'
Me: 'Thanks.'
*I follow the chief and then look at Woods.*
'Free lesson, Woods. Arson is always about insurance, or its a pyromaniac. The homeowners may have set it for the money and they want nothing to do with that, or its somebody who likes fire as a pyro. Stick around a small town fire department and you learn all sorts of things about fire.'
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

Possible Arson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Arson   Possible Arson EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:30 pm

*i follow along and pay close attention to the Chief and Alex* 'Roger that'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

Possible Arson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Arson   Possible Arson EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:38 pm

*We get to the back of the rubble where engine 292 is still working as I nod to one of my old shipmates. I see its an old cellar as we look down at it. I notice several cans of paint lacquer as well as several lighters. I put my gloves on and pick them up, examining them. I notice a serial number on the bottom of several paint cans as I nod. I copy the number down and the store as I write down the address. I ask the chief to send me the paperwork once the reports are done the next day and he agrees. I do a mock salute to him and my former shipmate as we head back to the car.*

'All right, Woods, drive us to the hardware store and let's see if we can get a possible motive.'

*I spin the MDC computer to me and punch the address in as I do background checks on all of the occupants.*
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

Possible Arson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Arson   Possible Arson EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:44 pm

*Walks to the car, starts the engine as Alex shuts his door and buckles up* 'Ok.'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

Possible Arson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Arson   Possible Arson EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:50 pm

*As we head over to the store, I sigh. I look at the little evidence that we have collected and look out the window.*

'It looks like its taking the insurance route. Let's pick up the homeowners and hit them with the evidence if we can.'
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

Possible Arson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Arson   Possible Arson EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:55 pm

'good idea Alex' *We pull up to the store and i park the car*
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

Possible Arson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Arson   Possible Arson EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 10:58 pm

*I get out of the car and tuck my Yankees cap into my cargo pocket as I walk inside. I flash my shield at the homeowner before pressing it into the counter. I pull out my notebook to get the number for the lacquer.*

Me: 'Sir, I'm detective Davis with the NYPD Major Crimes Unit. This is detective Woods. We have some questions about some products that we sold from your store.'

Worker: 'Um, I don't know. My boss Mr. Jacobson is mixing paint. If you'd like I could get him...'

Me: 'Please.'

*I look at Woods as the worker goes to get his boss.*

'You're bad cop and tough guy, when I nudge you, have at him, all right?'
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

Possible Arson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Arson   Possible Arson EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 11:03 pm

*Looks at the door*
Me:'Sure thing.'
*The worker and his boss walk out.*
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

Possible Arson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Arson   Possible Arson EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 11:35 pm

*I nod as the owner walks over to me. I press my shield against the counter as I take out my notebook.*

Me: 'Sir, I'm Detective Davis and this is Detective Woods with the Major Crimes unit of the NYPD. Now, we have some questions about a fire that occurred a few hours ago.'

Owner: 'Ok, how can I help?'

Me: 'Ok then sir, can you tell me your name?'

Owner: 'John Melville.'

Me: 'Ok, Mr. Melville. Do you sell paint lacquer here?'

Melville: 'Yes, we do. We sell several different kinds. Why do you ask?'

Me: 'Well sir, I'm asking because this was used in a fire earlier today. Also, as you know, lacquer is an accelerant. My question is who bought it?'

Melville: 'We sell a lot of it...'

*I nudge Woods as I get ready for him to start playing tough guy.*

'Sir, if someone burned down a house, we need to know who and if they want to burn something else.'
Back to top Go down
Woods

Woods

Possible Arson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Arson   Possible Arson EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 11:43 pm

*I slam my badge against the table ~
Me: ' we need to know who bought the pain lacquer with this item number' *hands him a pic of the item number*
Owner: *shakes a little bit*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Possible Arson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Arson   Possible Arson Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Arson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NYPD: Text Roleplay Game :: Operations Center :: NYPD Operations Center-
Jump to: