NYPD: Text Roleplay Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NYPD Text RPG, is a fictional game where you take the role of a NYPD Officer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Patrol in the Patrol Center no call outs until we get more members so recruit!! Tell everyone on forums you may use, friends, other websites whatever... Spread the word! Thanks!

Armed Robbery

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
H. Davis

H. Davis

Armed Robbery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:55 pm

*I get behind the wheel of the Charger and push the seat forward so that I can reach the pedals and adjust the mirror because I'm shorter than Farrell. I put my raid jacket in the back as I back out of the space and head over to the apartment.*
'If this doesn't work out, at least we can get a name and address from the owner and our arrest reports.'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:27 pm

'True. If the motorcycle is there what do you think we should do? I would say we need to call the DA's office to get a search warrant find the gun then we have the murder weapon, and the vehicle used to getaway, pretty solid case.'
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:31 pm

*I nod as I turn onto the street.*
'I say we have patrol stake it out and then we let 2 get the DAs office to issue the warrant and then we hit the boss. Once we get it confirmed, then we can unite everyone and take them down. Its up to you.'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:33 pm

'Should we go get the warrant and have Alex hang back with patrol to stake the property out?'
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:42 pm

'We still outta check out the boss and find out if this is him. Its up to you, but I'd say we just get the boss while Alex gets the warrant or we can have somebody get it for us while he stakes them out. Your call. Just tell me where we're going.'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:50 pm

'Let's go to the DA's office'

"Portable 1 to 2 we're going to go to the DA's office to get a search warrant can you can patrol sit on the suspect house?"
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:53 pm

'All right then.'
*I turn the car and start to head to the DA's office in order to get the warrant.*
'You wanna let Alex know that he can stake the house out.'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 2:31 pm

'Already did'

"2 you copy?"
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 4:07 pm

"2 copies, enroute to the apartment now."
*I stop and park across from the entrance to the complex as I put my raid jacket over my civvy one and make sure the suspect does not leave. I also look around for the bike, but I don't see it.*
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 4:08 pm

*I nod as we park in a spot at the front of the DA's office.*
'All right, let's get a warrant so we can get this guy.'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 9:14 pm

'Sounds good'

*We arrive at the DA's office and I flash my badge as we move in and we get in the elevator to the 3rd floor and walk over to the Major Crimes ADA. I knock on the office door and tell the ADA we need a search warrant for the motorcycle and apartment and I present the evidence*
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 10:02 pm

*I walk in with Farrell and wait as he does the talking about the evidence. When the ADA nods, we get the warrant signed as we get ready to leave. We introduce ourselves off of the record as we head out.*
'All right, let's go and arrest this guy.'
*I climb into the car as I drive us over to the apartment.*
'Are we gonna be staging with the patrol guys and Alex, or rolling up hard on the building?'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 11:53 pm

*I walk to the car with Hailey as we're on our way*

'Well they're already there so once we get there we just go in and serve the search warrant'

"1 to 2 we're enroute with the search warrant for the bike and apartment"
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:21 am

*I nod as we arrive. I park around the corner from Alex as I walk over to him and one of the patrol cops who are staging.*
'All right, we have the warrant. This guy is wanted for two attempted murders and is armed and dangerous, so be careful. We ready?'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 1:37 am

'Lets go'

*I walk up the front stairs and try to open the front door which is locked, I ring one of the first floor door bells and someone comes to the door and let's is in and I walk up the stairs to the apartment and wait for everyone to be ready.*

Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 2:13 pm

*I see Alex shrug and change out of his raid jacket as we head up to the apartment. I look to see who will knock and serve the warrant.*
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 2:20 pm

*As we're all ready I knock on the door and say nothing as I hear footsteps and someone answers the door I draw my gun and shoulder block the door as the suspect opens it I yell for him to get to the ground and I take him down and cuff him*

'Suspect secured clear the rest of the apartment'

*I say to the other detectives and officers as I search the suspect and he has nothing on him no gun*
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:12 am

*I head in after Booth with my weapon drawn. I find a large stash of cash and a gun. I look back as one of the patrol officers enters behind me.*
'WEAPON SECURED, PARTNER!'
*I sigh as I put on a pair of gloves and unload the gun using the slide as I put the rounds on the counter. I wait for Hailey who stands behind me as I clear the last room.*
'Jesus, this was the navy. College didn't teach you this?'
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 2:41 am

*I shake my head as we finish clearing. I put my gun back into its shoulder harness and then walk over to the patrol officers Farrell who is handcuffing the perp.*
'All right, what next.'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 2:55 pm

'The fun part is next we get to interrogate the perp.'

*I take the perp and walk to our car*
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 1:40 am

'Only a sadistic bastard like you would enjoy interrogating someone.'
*I look around and see the patrol guys starting to secure the scene as I get ready to head back.*
'All right, we only need one car to do the interrogation. Who, other than that I guess one of us can clear.'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 9:28 pm

'If you guys don't need me, then I'll clear and head back.'
*I get ready to clear and see if I can get a new case.*
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:26 pm

'Of course, we need a confession anyways but we do have a case. Yeah Alex you can clear we can have CSU go through here and we can head to the precinct for interrogation.'
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:34 pm

'All right then, Imma head back and see what I can get.'
*I wave to Hailey as I head down and start to drive back. I hear the radio raise me asking for my 20.*
"Portable 2 is returning to the 55."
*I pull in and head up to my desk.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Armed Robbery   Armed Robbery - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Armed Robbery
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NYPD: Text Roleplay Game :: Operations Center :: NYPD Operations Center-
Jump to: