NYPD: Text Roleplay Game
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NYPD Text RPG, is a fictional game where you take the role of a NYPD Officer.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Patrol in the Patrol Center no call outs until we get more members so recruit!! Tell everyone on forums you may use, friends, other websites whatever... Spread the word! Thanks!

Patrol Area

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Commissioner
Admin
Commissioner

Patrol Area Empty
PostSubject: Patrol Area   Patrol Area EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 12:08 am

This is the patrol area. Patrol and respond to calls here, you can also make your own. I expect to see traffic stops and every now and then you should be driving around and see something whether it be a mugging or armed robbery or an all out brawl just make sure we have enough officers to deal with it, although there is always NPC officers. Keep it realistic as well, and remember this is just NYPD so if you need fire or ems call for it on the radio and we'll dispatch them out.

Rules: There are no rules here just like I said keep it realistic and work within your means. Make up the street names or use the real streets just remember we don't use a map here.
Back to top Go down
https://nypd.rpg-board.net
Commissioner
Admin
Commissioner

Patrol Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:30 pm

"Central to an available unit. We have a 911 call coming in about a baby in a car all by herself. Caller stated that the baby was in the car for at least 20 minutes, parent not in sight"
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

Patrol Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:07 pm

*I start patrol and key into the recently dispatched call*

"327 to Central. I am available for that call. Can I get a location?"

*While waiting I exit the parking lot and take a right and start driving code 1 until I get a location.*
Back to top Go down
Commissioner
Admin
Commissioner

Patrol Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:09 pm

"Central copies 327. The car is located outside of 1254 west 44th st. Car is a red toyota camry, caller is standing by waiting for you."
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

Patrol Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:10 pm

"327 copies, show me enroute code 3"

*I hit my lights and sirens and start to accelerate to the scene code 3 since this child is in a car and has been for a little while and its cold out.*
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

Patrol Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:53 pm

*I get into my car and familiarize myself with my new car before I key the mic.*
"Alpha 420 is available on patrol if you aren't holding anything, central."
Back to top Go down
Commissioner
Admin
Commissioner

Patrol Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 11:58 pm

"Central copies 420 is available, we're not holding anything at this time."
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

Patrol Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:17 am

*I pull up and double park a couple of cars behind the target car and park.*

"327 on scene"

*I shut my car off and hop out and put my hat on and I walk over to the car and see the caller*

'Officer this is the car'
'How long have you been here?'
'I was here for 15 minutes before calling 911, now its 25 minutes'
'Okay and you didn't see the owner of this car?'
'No, I just saw the baby in the car and saw her sleeping so I waited and no one showed up.'
'Alright, thanks for your help.'

"327 Central, can you get a bus en route just to check the baby I am going to force my way in the car in a minute"

*I try to open the doors and they're locked and the baby is passed out. I knock on the windows to see if I can wake the baby to make sure she is alive and not frozen, and she continues to sleep. I walk to my car and open the trunk. I pull out the slim jim and walk to the driver door of the camry and try to pry it open when someone starts hollering at me. I stop and put the slim jim on the roof the camry and walk towards the guy who I assume is the dad*

'Is this your car?'
'Yeah, whats it to you?'
'Really? Do you not know that leaving your kid alone in a car by herself is against the law?'
'I was only a few minutes, I don't see the big deal.'
'Well for one its 20 degrees out. Two, it was at least a half hour. Three, you could be coming back to your window broken and your kid kidnapped. Four, this is child endangerment and I have EMS en route to take the baby to the hospital where DCFS will be waiting.'
'I won't let you take my baby'
'That isn't up to you anymore. Drop the bags and put your hands behind your back for me.'
'No.'
'Sir, I don't mind forcing you to the ground and handcuffing you. That will make it a felony and you'll go to jail anyways.'
'We'll see about that.'

"327 Central can I get another unit here"
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

Patrol Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:32 am

*I hear the call go out as I climb into my fusion. I key the mic as I pull out of my parking spot and head to the call.*
"221 is responding, Central."
*I put the lights on, but refrain from using the siren until I need it at intersections.*
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

Patrol Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:39 am

'Sir, I usually don't like getting physical with perps but people like you tick me off. You think you can do whatever you want and risk your kids life and don't see anything wrong with it. If your kid has been kidnapped then what? You blame us? You made this decision and now you get to pay for it. We can make this happen the easy way or the hard way. The play is yours'

*I keep my eyes on him and he puts his bags down and pulls up his sleeves like he is ready for a fight and I just stand there waiting for him to make his move and he comes at me, I dodge his tackle or whatever you want to call it and I trip him and he falls to the ground. I put my knee on his back and I grab his arm and twist it behind his back and pull out my cuffs and cuff him and I do the same with the other hand. I pat him down and grab his keys and unlock the doors. I put his keys in my pocket and I get him up and sit him down on the curb of the sidewalk.*

"327 Central suspect is in custody and I unlocked the doors. 327 to 221 I am code 4 here, but still require your assistance"
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

Patrol Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:52 am

'Suspect? What suspect is he talking about?'
*I key the mic as I continue to the call.*
"Roger 327. I'm onscene."
*I get out of the car with the lights still on. I get out and zip my coat up and walk over to Farrell who has his knee in a person's back. Because I'm new to the department, I decide to keep my ears open and moth shut.*
'What do you need?'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

Patrol Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 12:59 am

'Hey I got this guy, he left his baby in the backseat unattended for over a half hour. I have a bus enroute to take the baby to the hospital where DCFS is waiting. I just need you to get the baby and make sure she is alive and not frozen in the cold weather.'

*I have my suspect stand up and walk him to my car and I open the back door and have him take a seat, I shut the door and walk back towards the other cop and I hear the sirens getting louder coming towards me I assume its the bus*

Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

Patrol Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:09 am

'Gotcha.'
*I walk over to the car and open the back door. I unsap the child from the car seat and wake the child up. I hear him begin to cry as I see the suspect start trying to fight the other officer as I get a blanket from the seat of the floor and put it on the child to try to warm him up while I wait for EMS.*
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

Patrol Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:11 am

'How is he doing?'

*I say as I see the bus arrive*

'Showed up just on time.'
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

Patrol Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:15 am

'He's alive, but he's a bit cold.'
*I hand the child over to EMS as I brush my hands and turn to the other officer.*
'I'm Hailey Davis. You are?'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

Patrol Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:20 am

'Joe Farrell. This is my 3rd year here. And I can say we don't get many calls like this. Most are domestics and muggings and robberies quite a few violent ones. We have a lot of gang activity and most aren't afraid of us and most carry weapons. Pretty straight beat though. Just make sure not to move into a serious call alone if they outnumber you they will hurt you without thinking twice.'
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

Patrol Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:26 am

'Hailey Davis. My husband, Alex, and I just finished the academy. I don't really have any experienced with police work, but Alex was in the Navy. I look forward to working with you. Thanks for the intel on the beat.'
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

Patrol Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:30 am

'Same here. I was in the Army Rangers before joining here. I'll take the father in and book him, I'll see you on the next one.'

*I walk to my car and use his remote and lock the car up and call for a tow and I head to the station.*

"327 is clear enrotue to the precinct for booking"
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

Patrol Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:40 am

*I do a mock salute and climb into my car.*
"221 available."
*I kill my lights and drive away.*
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

Patrol Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:58 am

*As I continue driving around the city, I see an open door in a store that constantly complains about getting robbed. I sigh and park the car.*
"420 is out on 7th avenue."
*I walk in and start to look for the owner. I see four men come out of the back office. We both look at each other as I see the men pull out assault rifles from behind them. I drop behind a metal desk and unholster my weapon. I hear rounds impact the desk in front of me as I press the emergency button on the radio. I try to get an opportunity to open up on the suspects.*
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

Patrol Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:59 am

*I hear the emergency go out over the radio and then central ask if it is from 420. I hit the bass and flip the siren and lights on as I fly over to the emergency even though I don't know what it is.*
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

Patrol Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 2:00 am

*I hear the alarm sound over the radio and the alert on my laptop. It shows the address and the cop who pushed the button I hit my lights code 3 and head in his direction not sure what is happening*

"327 enroute code 3 to officer assist"

*I keep driving and accelerate fast*
Back to top Go down
A. Davis

A. Davis

Patrol Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 2:12 am

*I hear the units responding as the suspects try to leave. I pop my head up and aim at them with my handgun, but receive a hail of gunfire. I duck again and key the mic.*
"420 has a 10-13 Central. Shots fire. Four suspects have automatic weapons and are firing at civilians."
*I get up and try to follow the suspects once they leave the building. I don't want any civilians in a cross fire, but I don't really have a choice. I stand up and empty my magazine at them, dropping one before they jump into a car while I change my magazine. I grab my mic and key it.*
"420 to units responding to the shots fired, the suspects are running down the 8th in a black SUV."
Back to top Go down
H. Davis

H. Davis

Patrol Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 2:15 am

*As I pull up onscene, I get out and grab my patrol rifle and then get behind my engine block as I block the intersection. I get the M16 out and return fire directly at the driver as he approaches me.*
"221 is onscene, further shots fired."
Back to top Go down
J. Farrell

J. Farrell

Patrol Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 2:17 am

"327 copies, I am 3 blocks out are the suspects on foot or did they get in the SUV?"

*I hold the mic as I continue in*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Patrol Area Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol Area   Patrol Area Empty

Back to top Go down

Patrol Area
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next